The entrances to our neighborhood do not represent our neighborhood. However, they do set the stage for what our guests and potential buyers should expect to see. We want to make sure that as people enter our neighborhood that the best impression is made.
- There are two stages to our improvement project
- Stage 1 is creating a Local Improvement District to overhaul the medians by removing dead vegetation and planting new
- Stage 2 is to create a Maintenance Improvement District to maintain our medians so that we will never have to deal with unsightly, trash ridden, entrances to our neighborhood.
- The cost per household will be approximately $25-30 per YEAR, depending on the size of your lot
- Submit plans and costs to the City for preliminary approval
- Request petitions
- Gather petition signatures
- Submit petitions and final plans for approval